Hello;

unless someone screams I intend to merge:
https://github.com/OPM/opm-output/pull/8 on monday. As indicated in the PR
message this will require a very new version of ERT to compile; and as
requested by Atgeirr I hereby give a heads-up on the mailing of the ert-upgrade
requirement.

I am happy to write small notifications like this - but I do not want to spam
people unnecessary either. As a general I foresee that as opm-output evolves
there will be several small accompanying ert changes; so my suggestion is that:

1.      This message serves as a general: "There will be more frequent ert
updates while opm-output is developed" warning.

2.      All PRs which require a new ert version will be marked as such.

3.      No more specific warnings like this e-mail.

I will certainly adapt if people would prefer it otherwise.

Joakim