6. apr. 2016 kl. 10.34 skrev Jørgen Kvalsvik
<jo...@statoil.com<mailto:jo...@statoil.com>>:

Hi,

I'm working on a better way of doing (Eclipse-compatible) output, and need to
grab some info from the simulators.

I have a WellState (and possibly Well* from opm-core) that I want to extract
rates at some perforation. It seems to me that the perfRates in WellState only
store the combined rate of oil, water and gas, and not the three individual
rates (which I'm interested in outputting). Are there any way of grabbing these
three on a per-well per-connection basis from WellState?

I (think I) have traced the computation of the rates to compute_wflux in
cfs_tpfa_residual.c. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but if this is correct
then it also seems to only care about the total because it accumulates the
phase mobilities before computing the flux (which I is more-or-less directly
assigned to WellState::perfRates).

You are looking at older things designed for the two-phase operator-split
simulators.

We kept using (by inheritance) the same state classes when we started the
three-phase fully implicit black-oil effort,
which saved effort but may be confusing. Quite possible that was a bad choice
at the time.

tl;dr: how can I grab individual oil/water/gas rates at each perforation for a
well?

The well state class used for Flow is in
opm/autodiff/WellStateFullyImplicitBlackoil.hpp.
Its perfPhaseRates() member should contain exactly what you are looking for.

Atgeirr