Please see my comments in-line.

+1.

> > Since there is no perfect way to resolve it, I would propose we choose
> > a less risky way at the release window. What about we modify the
> > configuration on the fly in doctor testing script and restore to origin when
> the test is done. This could be considered as part of the preparation of
> testing environment.
>
> +1
>
> It should be easier to land.

I do not agree with this approach. I am not going to repeat myself here again
(please refer to my comments in Gerrit [1]). I will only add that activating
the plugin only during doctor test scripts means we don't test for possible
conflicts with other scenarios which may happen later on at production stage.
OPNFV as software is supposed to deliver an integrated NFV platform. If we
cannot even validate that OPNFV-enabled scenarios are functional and don't
conflict among each other we are failing at fundamental key points
(integration, testing and validation) we so much try to achieve and deliver.

This is my personal view as things should be conducted and I would expect to
see in any integrated open-source platform. In the end democracy should win,
and I am only one of many Doctor contributors with +2 vote rights.

[1] https://gerrit.opnfv.org/gerrit/18285

Thanks,
Carlos