From: opnfv-tech-discuss-boun...@lists.opnfv.org
[mailto:opnfv-tech-discuss-boun...@lists.opnfv.org] On Behalf Of Raymond Paik
Sent: Montag, 29. August 2016 19:33
To: opnfv-tech-discuss@lists.opnfv.org
Subject: [opnfv-tech-discuss] Following up on Project Health metrics discussion

All,

I had an action item from last week to start a wiki page for the "project
health metrics".  You can find a proposal page at
https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/PROJ/Project+Health+Metrics.

Please add your comments/feedback via email or directly on the wiki page.  I
listed four activity areas that was discussed on the TSC call, but feel free to
add other activities that the community should consider.

Thanks,

Ray