From: "Peng Liu" <p...@redhat.com>
To: opnfv-tech-discuss@lists.opnfv.org
Sent: Monday, September 5, 2016 11:18:22 AM
Subject: [opnfv-tech-discuss]  [Apex] puppet logging for debug

Hi Team,

How can I get the puppet log of overcloud deployment? I made some change in
dpdk_dataplanes.pp to make ovs-dpdk work, thenI got error when run 'openstack
overcloud deploy'.

I try to add '-e
/usr/share/openstack-tripleo-heat-templates/environments/config-debug.yaml' to
enable logging for puppet. But I cannot see the folder
/var/run/heat-config/deployed.

Thanks,
--
Peng Liu | Senior Software Engineer