Hello team,

We have a very good discussion today. Thank you Chris, Dave, Hongbo, Matthew,
Wenjun and all for suggestions, help and contribution. So I took the action and
uploaded a new patchset for IPv6 Test Plan as template:

https://gerrit.opnfv.org/gerrit/#/c/20719/

As I indicated in the commit message:

1.       We are keeping the test methodology simple and easy. We are reusing
existing tests as much as we can from IPv6 projects and Tempest API and
Scenario tests, which are run in FuncTest and Yardstick.

2.       We modified "testplan.rst" to briefly describe the test plan, i.e.
current IPv6 test cases for platform compliance, which have passed FuncTest and
Yardstick test in Arno and Brahmaputra releases. We also leave room for
additional IPv6 test cases if there are more contributions down the road.

3.       Original "designspecification.rst", "testprocedure.rst" and
"testspecification.rst" are not applicable any more here. The test design,
setup, and execution procedure related specification are covered by each test
case.

4.       Thus "index.rst" only covers "testplan.rst" and the list of test cases.

5.       Two examples of test case specification documents are provided:

-          "ipv6.tc001.specification.rst"

-          "ipv6.tc026.specification.rst"

6.       A complete set of current IPv6 test cases are listed in
"ipv6_all_testcases.rst". Once template is agreed, we will converted it into
specific test case document.

7.       For more background of IPv6, and its features and technical details,
please see:

-          https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/ipv6/IPv6+Home

-          http://artifacts.opnfv.org/ipv6/docs/installationprocedure/index.html

Please review and comment.