Hi, Carlos

According to the data collected by @Wenjuan, it seems when the test fails,
most time is consumed by the inspector api disable_compute_host[1]

    if event_type == 'compute.host.down':
        inspector.disable_compute_host(hostname)

I checked the source code and it looks it will iterate through the server
list to set them to error state. So I wonder if it is related to the total
number of server in the test environment.

Could you please provide the log in apex environment so we can dig further
to find out the root cause?

BTW: as @Tomi pointed out, the inspector should be topology aware, knowing
all VM's on the host, so I think we may create the server list
in initialization phase and use the saved list when processing
`compute.host.down` event. This will be a better emulation of real
inspector.

[1] https://git.opnfv.org/cgit/doctor/tree/tests/inspector.py#n63