From: opnfv-tsc-boun...@lists.opnfv.org
[mailto:opnfv-tsc-boun...@lists.opnfv.org] On Behalf Of Raymond Paik
Sent: Tuesday, 13 September, 2016 06:21
To: opnfv-tech-discuss@lists.opnfv.org; opnfv-...@lists.opnfv.org
Subject: [opnfv-tsc] Nomations for the 2016 OPNFV Committer Board Election

All,

I'd like to start the nomination period for the OPNFV Committer Board election.
 OPNFV Committers as listed on
https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/DEV/2016+Committer+Board+Election+-+Committers+List
 will be eligible to run for and vote in the Committer Board election.

If you'd like to nominate yourself or other committers, please either reply to
this email or send an email to opnfv-tech-discuss with "Committer Board
Nomination" in the subject like.  In case a committer is nominated by someone
else, the nominee must accept the nomination in writing.  I'll skip setting up
the "self-nomination" wiki page as that wasn't used for the recent TSC election.

The nomination period will close at 5pm Pacific Time on September 23rd (Friday).

Thanks,

Ray