Hi Michal,I made the changes only for LF pod 1, tenant nic.

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S®6 active, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone<div>
--------</div><div>From: Michal Skalski <mskal...@mirantis.com>
<tro...@redhat.com> </div><div>Cc: "Frank Brockners (fbrockne)"
<fbroc...@cisco.com>, infra-steer...@lists.opnfv.org, Gregory Elkinbard
<gelkinb...@mirantis.com>, "Sean Chandler (sechandl)" <secha...@cisco.com>,
fds-...@lists.opnfv.org, OPNFV Tech <opnfv-tech-discuss@lists.opnfv.org>
VIC profiles </div><div>

Sorry I missed this discussion, is there any updates related to applying this
configuration on LF pod?
On LF POD2 we currently observe problems with dpdk, and I thought that it could
be related.

Thanks,
Michal