Hi Tim,

I am a contributor in yardstick.
I find two problems in yardstick apex ci:

1.    SSHTimeout, in the error log I find "SSHTimeout, Timeout waiting for
'172.30.9.205'", the problem appear in os-onos-sfc-ha, os-onos-nofeature-ha,
os-odl_l3-nofeature-ha scenarios.

In this test case, yardstick ssh a floating ip.I don know where this problem
is. Could you please help me to check?

Details in:
https://build.opnfv.org/ci/view/yardstick/job/yardstick-apex-lf-pod1-daily-colorado/202/console

2.       OS_AUTH_URL is unset or empty, in the error log I find "scp:
/home/stack/overcloudrc: No such file or directory", this problem appear in
os-nosdn-ovs-noha, os-odl_l2-sfc-noha scenarios.

This problem occur when yardstick run "sudo scp $ssh_options
root@$installer_ip:/home/stack/overcloudrc $dest_path"

https://git.opnfv.org/cgit/releng/tree/utils/fetch_os_creds.sh#n128

Does the path not in the pod? Or any one modify it?
Details in:
https://build.opnfv.org/ci/view/yardstick/job/yardstick-apex-lf-pod1-daily-colorado/209/console

Regards,
Chen jiankun