Hi,

I contributed a DPDK test case in yardstick.  As we konw, hugepage is a
basic requirement for DPDK.
For now, I just know fuel support hugepage configuration in scenario
ha_nfv-ovs_heat_ceilometer_scenario.yaml.

But I think current configuration values of hugepage is too small and 1G
hugepage is not included. It will effect the performance of DPDK ant its
apps(e.g. pktgen-dpdk).

  attributes_1:
    hugepages:
      dpdk:
        value: 128
      nova:
        value:
          '2048': 256

Could you please consider to make 2M hugepage a bigger value and add 1G
hugepage configuration value in this scenario file?

And I also think it will be flexible and convenient that these attributes
can be overwritten in dea-pod-override.yaml in future.

Thanks!

Br,
Zhihui

吴之惠   WuZhihui

软件测试工程师   Software Test Engineer
虚拟化开发七部 / 无线产品经营部    VI Development Dept.VII/ Wireless
Product Operation

上海市浦东新区碧波路889号/上研D座2楼
2/D, Shanghai R&D Building, ZTE Corporation
889# Bibo Rd, Pudong New District,Shanghai, P.R.China, 201203
T: +86 021 68896651    M: +86 18121012137
E:Wu.zhihui1 @zte.com.cn
www.zte.com.cn