Hi All,

First apologies for the spam, I am sending this without a filter.

The Colorado version of the “overview” document it now in an “almost ready for
release” state and before we lock it in I would like to elicit community
feedback and comments.  I “think” the majority of text is accurate however as
we know in open source the more eyes on the task the better the solution.
Please read, comment and in general feedback on the document as it stands:
http://artifacts.opnfv.org/opnfvdocs/review/19783/overview/index.html
https://gerrit.opnfv.org/gerrit/#/c/19783/

/ Chris

NB: it may not be possible to address all feedback and viewpoints for Colorado
but we will try to fit as much in as possible and carry over any unaddressed
items to Danube.