Hi,

as discussed quickly this morning during our weekly meeting, I would
like to plan the next Functest PTL election.

My idea for Functest is to call for PTL election every 2 releases.

The PTL will thus be legitimate by the core developpers, it should help
reflecting the diversity within the project, ease the transition between
PTL generations and bring new energy and creativity.

I think it makes also sense to put a limit in term of relections => 1
possible re-election =  2 mandates = 4 releases = 2 years max per PTL

If no objection from the core developers, I would like to plan the first
election on the 11th of October 2016 correspoding to Colorado release.
The vote will be done by IRC durung the weekly meeting (8 UTC).
All Functest core devs can vote and if they cannot be present they can
delegate their vote.

For this election I will be candidate to my reelection :) but other
candidatures are more than welcome.

/Morgan

falsifie. Merci.

this message and its attachments.