Hello TSC Membrs

Several weeks ago as part of the inclusion of Requirements Projects,  I asked
how we know that people are looking at what we are producing in Requirements
projects and how we (OPNFV) ensure that deliverables from Requirements projects
are being reviewed and taken into account upstream (from an OPNFV overall
standpoint).

Would any of you be able to shed some light on this?  The current impression
that I have is we have the docs that sit in a repo and that's it.

Thank you

[Ericsson]<http://www.ericsson.com/>

Daniel Smith
Sr. System Designer
Ericsson Inc.
8400 Decarie Blvd.  Montreal, PQ
(514)-594-2799

[http://www.ericsson.com/current_campaign]<http://www.ericsson.com/current_campaign>

Legal entity: Ericsson AB, registered office in Stockholm. This Communication
is Confidential. We only send and receive email on the basis of the terms set
out at
www.ericsson.com/email_disclaimer<http://www.ericsson.com/email_disclaimer>