Let me add my thanks to Luke for his hard work on this, as well as the PTLs
who mobilized to fix these threats, the external researchers who alerted us
to an issue we hadn't noticed, and the entire security team.

It was also exciting for me to see the vulnerability management process in
action. It worked exactly as it's supposed to work and it made the quality
of our code and processes better.

And I'll finally echo Luke's call for participation -- as we move to a more
virtualized and software-based infrastructure, security becomes even more
important. Security is sometimes like eating your vegetables: everyone says
it's important but very few people actually do. Let's make OPNFV a healthy
community that eats its vegetables (and also drinks its beer) and stays
strong!

Heather

*Heather Kirksey*
Director, OPNFV