From: Fatih Degirmenci
Sent: Thursday, September 22, 2016 3:31 AM
To: Jack Morgan <jack.mor...@intel.com>; Daniel Smith
<daniel.sm...@ericsson.com>
Subject: Re: [opnfv-tsc] [opnfv-helpdesk] FW: Removal As Committer from NetReady

I think it is better to let Daniel state what he is going to do.

/Fatih

From:
<opnfv-tsc-boun...@lists.opnfv.org<mailto:opnfv-tsc-boun...@lists.opnfv.org>>
on behalf of Jack Morgan <jack.mor...@intel.com<mailto:jack.mor...@intel.com>>
Date: Wednesday, 21 September 2016 at 14:48
To: "opnfv-...@lists.opnfv.org<mailto:opnfv-...@lists.opnfv.org>"
<opnfv-...@lists.opnfv.org<mailto:opnfv-...@lists.opnfv.org>>

Just to follow up, this is true for all his roles within OPNFV. Please consider
for Pharos as well. thanks

On 09/21/2016 05:22 AM, Georg Kunz wrote:
Dear TSC,
Dear helpdesk,

Daniel is stepping down from the committer role in NetReady (see below). I will
update the INFO file correspondingly.

Best regards
Georg