Once upon a time, we had a process Lifecycle process for taking care of
this, but ya'll TSC folks vetoed me. And instead, we put something in place
that proved to be simpler, but not as useful as we had apparently hoped.

I could always dust off that prior work, if there's any interest. We had
collaborative input on it.

Sorry for jumping in on your TSC thread. I'll go back to keeping my mouth
shut.