On the "Requirements phase" discussion specifically:

It might depend on what you, as a project, are interested in and what is
helpful. As Dave says, we've generally taken a fairly laissez-faire
approach to this, and it's generally resulted in a project using their
requirements document as a project-internal tool to facilitate a set of
upstream contributions as they've decided such blueprints, patches, Jira
tickets, etc., make sense.

If projects in this phase of their work think getting more eyes outside of
the project would benefit their work, let's think about how to highlight
some of this rather than waiting for extremely interested parties to visit
the repo. Not to make work, but if requirements-phase projects think it
would be beneficial.

I think on a similar thread folks suggested a wiki page or something like
that. It could perhaps be linked to on the general upstream blueprint
progress tracking page (if that's even up to date) and perhaps our EUAG
page (for end-user input).

This wouldn't be something like a gate or requirement but a facilitation of
information sharing. (This may or may not be related to some of what you
were thinking, Ash).

What do y'all as projects doing this work want?  What serves your needs?

Heather

--
*Heather Kirksey*
Director, OPNFV