All,

This will be one of the agenda topics at the next TSC meeting (on 9/27)...

Over the past couple of years, OPNFV has sponsored Bits-N-Bites tables at a
few IETF events.  For the upcoming IETF 97 in Seoul, we're looking at ways
to get involved in the Hackathon (see
https://www.ietf.org/hackathon/97-hackathon.html).

I think there are a number of topics that could be of interest to both IETF
and OPNFV communities such as:

SFC
VSPERF/Virtual Switching performance
VPP/FastDataStacks/FD.io related topics
Models/Parser/Netconf/YANG
SDN VPN/BGP Peering
Security
NetReady/Gluon

I know many OPNFV community members also attend IETF meetings, so wanted to
ask those who are planning to be at IETF 97 if anyone would be interested
in being a "champion" for a hackfest session (related to above topics or
others).  As you can see on the Hackathon link, there are some preparation
activities that are involved in addition to leading the hacking activities
over Saturday/Sunday.

In addition to the Hackathon, we're also looking into hosting an OPNFV
meetup on Friday at the same venue for community members in the region and
anyone else interested in OPNFV.

Thanks,

Ray