There were still some issues with the release meeting invitation and
Go-To-Meeting, yesterday.  These issues should be resolved now.

Here's what I've done:

   1. Cancelled the old meeting.  Some people on the call yesterday
   reported that they still had the old meeting on their calendar.  I'm not
   sure why this is, because I did cancel it last week.  However, if you still
   have a recurring weekly meeting titled "OPNFV Colorado Release meeting",
   please manually delete it.
   2. Started a new meeting.  The new recurring weekly meeting is titled
   "OPNFV release meeting".  I sent the invitation to the TSC and tech-discuss
   mailing lists last week.  If you missed it, you can find it in the archives
   here

<https://lists.opnfv.org/pipermail/opnfv-tech-discuss/2016-September/012859.html>
   .
   3. Updated the meetings page.  Unfortunately, when I started the new
   meeting, I forgot to update the meetings page wiki with the new GTM info.
   That has now been corrected.  I also updated the same information on the
   Release Meeting page.  I don't believe that the GTM is posted anywhere
   else, but if you are aware of another location, please let me know.

Once again, my apologies for the confusion with the release meeting.  If
you missed last week's, or this week's meetings, please see the agenda and
minutes on the Release Meeting page
<https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/meetings/Release>.  Please let me know if
you continue to have trouble, or if you have any questions.

David

On Tue, Sep 27, 2016 at 2:57 PM, David McBride <dmcbr...@linuxfoundation.org