Greetings,

At last week's TSC call, a concern was raised about interference between
the Colorado 3.0 release date (December 5) and OPNFV Plugfest (Dec 5 - 9).
Similarly, there is potential interference between Colorado 2.0 (October
27) and the OpenStack summit (Oct 25 - 28).

The consensus, when this was discussed during the release meeting last
week, was that the level of activity for Colorado 2.0 and 3.0 was low
enough that these releases could be completed during the same time period
as the events, so there was no need to change the schedule.

However, I took an action to start a discussion on the mailing list to see
whether there are strong opinions that we should change the schedule.  So,
please respond and let us know your opinion.  Thanks.

David

--
*David McBride*
Release Manager, OPNFV