Från: opnfv-tech-discuss-boun...@lists.opnfv.org
<opnfv-tech-discuss-boun...@lists.opnfv.org> för Fedor Zhadaev
<fzhad...@mirantis.com>
Skickat: den 11 oktober 2016 10:53
Till: MichalSkalski <mskal...@mirantis.com>, yunhong.ji...@linux.intel.com
<yunhong.ji...@linux.intel.com>, opnfv-tech-discuss@lists.opnfv.org
Ämne: [opnfv-tech-discuss] [Fuel] Tuesday's casual meeting

Hello Fuel team.
I have question about our Tuesday's meeting. What is your vision of it? Should
it be formal meeting (i.e. sync-up) or just time-slot when most of active
people will be available in IRC and ready for discussion?
In the first case I'll need to propose to move it for an hour earlier (before
TSC meeting) or 1.5 hours later (after Release meeting) to be able to drive it.
It the second case I'll be partially available on this meeting due to my
attending of TSC meeting.
Please share your opinion here. By default I'll propose the second solution for
today.
--
Kind Regards,
Fedor Zhadaev