Hello Hongbo,

I see that Chris and myself were both absent last week. For my part, I
was at an event and had difficulties joining.

I also notice that one item outstanding from the previous week was not
discussed, and I would like to make progress on that issue this week.

We agree that we should finalize the test criteria for Dovetail, and
that we should do this as soon as possible, before we have added too
many test cases to the Dovetail test suite.

Looking at the draft document:
https://wiki.opnfv.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=6827269
it seems to me that there are a number of areas where we need discussion
and agreement.

1. Requirement that all patches be submitted upstream - there was some
discussion on this point when it was proposed, we should ensure that we
have agreement
2. Requirement that tests pass on multiple scenarios in OPNFV test
infrastructure - You have expressed concerns that this is difficult
because of multiple SDN controllers
3. Required documentation for test cases - we currently do not have test
cases which satisfy all of the documentation requirements - or the
requested requirement from the C&C committee that the test case should
be sufficiently well described to allow manual execution
4. "Out of scope" - Chris has stated that this section should be removed
from the document, we should discuss and agree whether this is correct.

Are there any other potential areas of disagreement? If there are, we
need to document them, and figure out how we converge on an agreed
document. This document can then be used to qualify proposed test cases
and verify that they fulfill the requirements.

Thank you,
Dave.

On 10/03/2016 09:08 PM, Tianhongbo wrote:
> Hi all:
>

> That is the dovetail weekly meeting minutes:
>

> 11:00:09 - collabot: Minutes:
> http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-meeting/2016/opnfv-meeting.2016-09-30-14.00.html
>
> 11:00:09 - collabot: Minutes (text):
> http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-meeting/2016/opnfv-meeting.2016-09-30-14.00.txt
>
> 11:00:09 - collabot: Log:
> http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-meeting/2016/opnfv-meeting.2016-09-30-14.00.log.html
>

> Best regards
>

> hongbo

Dave Neary - NFV/SDN Community Strategy
Ph: +1-978-399-2182 / Cell: +1-978-799-3338