From: infra-steering-boun...@lists.opnfv.org
[mailto:infra-steering-boun...@lists.opnfv.org] On Behalf Of Trevor Bramwell
Sent: Wednesday, October 12, 2016 11:05 PM
To: it-infrastructure-ale...@linuxfoundation.org;
opnfv-tech-discuss@lists.opnfv.org; infra-steer...@lists.opnfv.org;
infra...@lists.opnfv.org
Subject: [Infra-steering] OPNFV Maintainance: 2016-10-16 @ 08:00 PDT (14:00 UTC)

Hello,

The Linux Foundation will be performing maintenance on the following
services: Gerrit

When:

  2016-10-16 @ 08:00 - 09:00 PDT (14:00 - 15:00 UTC)

Why:

  The OPNFV Gerrit server configuration needs to be updated to fix the
  following issues:

   - Automatic Stale Patchset (> 6 months) Abandonment
   - Login names with uppercase characters required to be typed in all
     lowercase

  These changes requires a restart of Gerrit.

Who:

  Trevor Bramwell <tbramw...@linuxfoundation.org>
  Aric Gardner <agard...@linuxfoundation.org>

Impact: