From: Brandon Wick <bw...@linuxfoundation.org>
Date: Wed, Oct 12, 2016 at 10:57 PM
Subject: [opnfv-marketing-committee] OPNFV at OpenStack Summit
To: "opnfv-marketing-commit...@lists.opnfv.org" <
opnfv-marketing-commit...@lists.opnfv.org>

OPNFV Marketing Committee:

Here is a list of the OPNFV activities taking place during OpenStack
Summit, Oct 25-28, 2016 in Barcelona, Spain. We look forward to seeing many
of you there and thank you for supporting OPNFV!

*OPNFV Booth*
OPNFV will be hosting a booth in the Marketplace Expo during the following
times. We need volunteers from the OPNFV community to help staff the booth
in short shifts. Please sign up here as your schedule allows:* Booth Signup
Etherpad <https://etherpad.opnfv.org/p/OpenStack_Barcelona>*.

   - Monday, October 24, 17:00 - 19:00
   - Tuesday, October 25, 10:45 - 18:35
   - Wednesday, October 26, 10:45 - 18:35
   - Thursday, October 27, 10:00 - 16:40

*OPNFV & OpenDaylight Reception*
Come join the OPNFV and OpenDaylight communities for drinks and a sampling
of local tapas on the beach!

*When:* Tuesday, October 25 | 19:00 - 21:00
*Where:* Boo Restaurant and Beach Club- Terrace, Espigó de Bac de Roda, 1.
Platja de la Nova Mar Bella (1.7 km from OpenStack Conference Center) See
the map here <https://goo.gl/maps/JwCF9Wjz79S2>.
*RSVP:* Please take a moment to RSVP here
<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/RZKD83B>.

*OPNFV Sessions*
The OPNFV Doctor Project will be featured during the morning keynotes on
Day 1! Be sure to attend to see a live demo of OPNFV fault management with
OpenStack. OPNFV-related sessions are listed below. For technical community
workshops and meetups, see the OPNFV wiki
<https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/EVNT/OPNFV+at+OpenStack-Barcelona>.

   - Tue 25, 9:55-10:05: Demo: OpenStack and OPNFV - Keeping Your Mobile
   Phone Calls Connected (Keynote)

   - Tue 25, 3:05pm-3:45pm: OpenStack and the Orchestration Options for
   Telecom / NFV (Telecom / NFV Operations Track)

   - Tue 25, 3:55pm-4:35pm: Neutron software-defined interconnects with WAN
   BGP VPNs (Telecom / NFV Operations Track)

   - Tue 25, 5:05pm-5:45pm, SFQM & Doctor: Keeping my (telco) cloud afloat
   (Telecom / NFV Operations Track)

   - Tue 25, 5:05pm-5:45pm, How to Work Upstream with OpenStack (How to
   Contribute Track Track)

   - Wed 26, 3:05pm-3:45pm: Open Networking in Action: SDN and NFV +
   OpenStack and Cloud (Telecom & NFV Strategy Track)

   - Wed 26 3:05pm-3:45pm: Project: OPNFV - Base system functionality
   testing (Functest) of a vIMS on OpenStack (Telecom / NFV Operations Track)

   - Wed 26, 3:55pm-4:35pm: The role of Neutron in OPNFV (Telecom / NFV
   Operations Track)

   - Wed, 26, 4:15pm - 4:30pm, The Implementation Synopsis of Gluon Core
   (#vBrownBag)

   - Wed 26, 5:05pm-5:45pm: Fault Management with OpenStack Congress and
   Vitrage, based on OPNFV Doctor Framework (Telecom / NFV Operations)

   - Thu 27, 11:30 - 12:30pm: The Benefits of E2E Integration Between Open
   Source Communities Using 3rd Party CI (Developer Tools Track)

   - Thu 27, 4:40pm-5:20pm: Gluon - Accelerating Development of New
   Networking Services for OpenStack (Telecom & NFV Strategy Track)

Please send any questions to eve...@opnfv.org.

Best,

Brandon Wick
Integrated Marketing Manager, The Linux Foundation
Mobile: +1.917.282.0960  Skype: wick.brandon
Email / Google Talk: bw...@linuxfoundation.org

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2a_7rNgkXFE>
*New Whitepaper: OPNFV & ODL: vCPE with SFC
<http://go.linuxfoundation.org/l/6342/2016-09-26/3hxtbk/6342/157904/publiccation_vCPE_white_paper_OPNFV_ODL_FINAL_092616.pdf>
*