It's time for the Q3 Awards. As a reminder, this is to recognize
contributions from OPNFV community members in the following categories.
- Code development
- Collaboration (e.g. across different OPNFV projects or with other upstream
- Documentation & User support
In order to give new people opportunities for recognition, the award
winners from the previous quarter will not be eligible to win the same
category 2 quarters in a row. As a reminder, below are the winners from
- Code development: Jose Lausuch & Ulas Kozat
- Collaboration: Bryan Sullivan
- Documentation & User Support: Mark Beierl
- Integration: Dan Radez & Hongbo Tian
- Testing: Maryam Tahhan
(So for example, Jose will not be eligible to win the Code development category
again in Q3. However, he can be a winner for other categories)
If you'd like to nominate someone for any of the 5 areas above, please send
me the following information by 5pm Pacific Time on October 21st (Friday).
- Award category
- Brief description of her/his contribution
Once nomination statements are collected, voting will be done by TSC members
(e.g. on SurveyMonkey). Thanks and let me know if you have any questions.
opnfv-tech-discuss mailing list