Rongwei,
That sounds good. Let's talk more about this in our meeting today.
Thanks,
-Raghu

From: renrong...@chinamobile.com [mailto:renrong...@chinamobile.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 13, 2016 9:00 AM
To: Reddy, Raghuveer <raghuveer.re...@intel.com>;
'opnfv-tech-discuss@lists.opnfv.org' <opnfv-tech-discuss@lists.opnfv.org>;
Jiang, Yunhong <yunhong.ji...@intel.com>
Subject: Re: [opnfv-tech-discuss] [KVM] Weekly meeting for KVM enhancements for
NFV - Agenda 10/12/2016

Hi Reddy , yunhong and all,

    Based on our last meeting, we talked about the new use cases about running
the practical application. My team have wireless communication application that
could run in the VM based in KVM. This application is a set of LTE stack that
could run as an VNF in the NFV framework. This application has already worked
in the openstack environment in our lab. For this application could be tested
on the OPNFV platform, maybe we could reform this application program into an
common application that could be an workload in the platform. We hope the
reformed application could reflect the performance requirement that wireless
communication ask for the virtualization layer.
    Hope the detailed discussion could be made in tomorrow meeting.

Best wished
-Ren Rongwei

renrong...@chinamobile.com<mailto:renrong...@chinamobile.com>