Hi Yingjun

regarding scenarios
- a wiki page describing the naming:
- see also section "Automated testing" in

each version lists the candidate scenarios
- colorado: https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/SWREL/Colorado+Scenario+Status
- danube: https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/SWREL/Danube+Scenario+Status

installation description is under the responsibilty of the scenario owner
you may find info in the installer documentation (apex, compass, fuel,
joid) => see for colorado

regaring the criteria to add a new one, my view is
- first check if you cannot use an existing one, there are lots of
generic scenarios that feature projects may join
- if it is not possible to join a "generic" scenario you can become the
owner of a new "specific" scenario, then you have to complete the wiki
page and will in charge of this scenario, it means you will have to ask
for ressources to Infra group (need CI time with installer X), contact
testing group to define the tests you want to run towards the scenario
(in addition of your own tests)

you can have a view of the scenarios from testing perspective throught
he automatic reporting pages we created (you can have a view per
functest colorado:
functest master:
yardstick colorado:
yardstick master:

13/10/2016 à 19:51, Yingjun Li a écrit :
> Hi Bryan
> That is a pretty good suggestion. I myself is relatively new to OPNFV
> scenario and trying to understand it more deeply. If we have a
> dedicated wiki page talking about scenario (naming, config, document,
> criteria for adding new one…), that will be beneficial to anyone,
> especially for MANO projects.
> Thanks
> Yingjun

Morgan Richomme

Network architect for innovative services
Future of the Network community member
Open source Orange community manager

tel. +33 (0) 296 072 106
mob. +33 (0) 637 753 326