Hey Jonas,

You're welcome for the heads up, and we plan to have these out even
sooner in the future!

I think having a staging environment is a good idea. Though there is
quite a bit of overhead to make that work. Aric and I are going to
discuss it with our team lead and get back to you (and the community)
with a response and possible timeline.

We appreciate your offer to help test things too. Less work for us! ;)

Regards,
Trevor Bramwell