Hi David,

Sorry the documentation remerge did not happen yesterday. I was able to
update this morning, but found the documentation does not get put in the
right place on the artifact site.

I have a patch[1] up to fix this, and once it's merged, I'll trigger
rebuilds of the needed projects, which should unblock the 2.0
documentation link updates[2].

Regards,
Trevor Bramwell

[1] https://gerrit.opnfv.org/gerrit/#/c/23461/