Hello,

This does raise an interesting dilemma: a project often will use the Python API
directly, which means a change from v2 to v3 is a code change, not a runtime
configuration change.  Therefore at the moment, this is not something that is
selectable per installer.

I know for StorPerf, this is definitely the case, and I think I will need to
propose a change where the client and API to use is dynamically selectable
based on a configuration file.

Does any project have such code already?

Regards,
Mark

Mark Beierl
Advisory Solutions Architect
Dell EMC | Office of the CTO
mobile +1 613 314 8106<tel:1-613-314-8106>
mark.bei...@dell.com<mailto:mark.bei...@dell.com>

On Nov 11, 2016, at 02:58, liyuenan