From: Jose Lausuch [jose.laus...@ericsson.com]
Sent: 18 November 2016 17:05
To: joehuang; morgan.richo...@orange.com; cedric.olliv...@orange.com; yaohelan;
feng.xiao...@zte.com.cn; Steven Pisarski; Dimitri Mazmanov; Ashish Singh
Cc: Manuel Buil; geo...@intracom-telecom.com; r...@intracom-telecom.com;
opnfv-tech-discuss
Subject: RE: one issue for kingbird functest Re: About kingbird OpenStack
clients dependency ... RE: OpenStack python Clients in Functest

Hi,

I would like to avoid modifying a requirements file in the Dockerfile. That is
not self-maintainable… What we can do is to clone the right tag from the
kingbird repository. Currently we are cloning KINGBIRD_TAG=0.2.2  , would it
work if we clone an earlier version of it? Can you point me to the right one?

Regards,

JOSE LAUSUCH
Senior Systems Designer
Ericsson