Continuing the conversation from the TSC call...

   - One proposal was to have a single recurring meeting per each GTM
   account (tech-proje...@opnfv.org & tech-projec...@opnfv.org) so that
   individual project meeting won't get disconnected when someone else dials
   for another meeting with a different access code.  If there's a consensus
   for this (it did sound like it on the call), I can create a new/global
   recurring meeting for each account and delete other individual project
   meetings.
   - On the wiki front, there are two places where meeting information
   needs to be updated on the main meetings page (
   https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/meetings).  The calendar on the
   right-hand side of the page plus the list of meetings on the left.  I
   personally find the calendar view useful to get a sense of what meetings
   are taking place each day.  As for the list of meeting on the left, does it
   make sense to maintain this list when we also have daughter pages such as
   https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/meetings/Release?  In addition, some
   project wiki pages have meeting information on their project pages.  I
   think this is more a decision on how/where the community wants to maintain
   meeting information.  If the community agrees that each project, work
   groups, etc. will maintain daughter pages (e.g.
   https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/meetings/ABC) I think this will simplify
   things as people will only need to maintain meeting information in 2 places
   (calendar + daughter page) vs. 4 today as Trevor Copper suggested on the
   call.
   - Another reminder on conferencing tools.  Some people are already doing
   this, but if you have access to other conferencing tools (e.g. through
   work) and you don't need all the features of GTM (e.g. screen sharing),
   there's no need to use OPNFV GTM accounts for all project meetings.
   Getting more GTM accounts not only costs money for OPNFV, but it also
   becomes more difficult to manage.

Please reply to the thread with your comments/questions.

Thanks,

Ray