To: Dimitri Mazmanov <dimitri.mazma...@ericsson.com>, opnfv-tech-discuss
<opnfv-tech-discuss@lists.opnfv.org>, Ashish Singh <ashish.sin...@tcs.com>
From: joehuang <joehu...@huawei.com>
Date: 11/25/2016 07:24AM
Cc: Goutham Pratapa <goutham.prat...@tcs.com>, Aric Gardner via RT
<opnfv-helpd...@rt.linuxfoundation.org>
Subject: RE: New committer

+1. Goutham is actively contribute in Multisite and Kingbird. I would suggest
to remove inactive committer too. There are lots of people not attend recently
weekly meeting.

May we remove committers who did not attend the weekly meeting in latest 6
months(we have log for all meetings), if we send mail to enquirey, may no
response can be received, this is what happened last time we want to remove
inacctive committer.

Best Regards
Chaoyi Huang (joehuang)