Does the DELETE support query?  Or is there a method of bulk removing results
that were created as part of development?

Regards,
Mark

Mark Beierl
Advisory Solutions Architect
Dell EMC | Office of the CTO
mobile +1 613 314 8106<tel:1-613-314-8106>
mark.bei...@dell.com<mailto:mark.bei...@dell.com>

On Nov 23, 2016, at 01:49,