发件人:         Yingjun Li <yingjun...@huawei.com>
收件人:         "opnfv-tech-discuss@lists.opnfv.org"
<opnfv-tech-discuss@lists.opnfv.org>, "mano...@lists.opnfv.org"
<mano...@lists.opnfv.org>, "openo-...@lists.open-o.org"
<openo-...@lists.open-o.org>, pmail_pmailopenotct
<pmailopeno...@huawei.com>,
抄送:   Yunxia Chen <helen.c...@huawei.com>, Lingli Deng
<denglin...@chinamobile.com>, 03871124 <wangchen...@chinamobile.com>,
"zhao.huab...@zte.com.cn" <zhao.huab...@zte.com.cn>, "Linan (Alain Lee)"
<ln.li...@huawei.com>, Liuguangmin <liuguang...@huawei.com>
日期:   12/02/2016 02:38 AM
主题:   OPERA is calling for developers for Open-O integration

Dear All

OPERA project is aiming to integrate Open-O with OPNFV D release.
Currently the team is preparing for the OPNFV Plugfest, the very first
step toward the integration. The scope is limited to Open-O with OpenStack
Mitaka and vIMS integration.

The following integration with D release is more broad, and you are very
welcome to join us to accomplish the goal. Here are the plan.

1.       Deploying Open-O over OpenStack Newton release
2.       Preparing Scenario for integration (os-nosdn-nofeature-ha)
3.       Participating OPNFV CI/CD process by
a.       Automating Open-O building process
b.      Integrating Open-O build process and deployment with Compass
c.       Integrating Open-O testing scripts with FuncTest
4.       Using vIMS as use case to deploy relating VNFs
5.       Automating vIMS test cases

If anyone gets interested in join the Opera project, please let me know.

Best Regards!
Yingjun

 R&D USA
FutureWei Technologies, Inc
Email: yingjun...@huawei.com
Work:  +1 (408) 330-4502
Mobile: +1 (408) 390-3266
2330 Central Expy, Santa Clara, CA 95050, USA