Hi Tim,

api_check is part of new SNAPS tests (framework developed by Steve and
integrated in Danube)
- 2 in healthcheck: connection_check and api_check
- 1 in smoke: snaps_smoke
we integrated them end of next week, it seems that we need to
troubleshoot a little bit :)
we had a discussion on the category (healtcheck versus smoke)

As the 2 first test suites were short - healthcheck is as you mentioned
mainly for gating so it should be reliable and not block installer CI -
we put them in healthcheck (they could eventually replace the old one
written in bash)

but as you say, negative tests must not be in healthcheck (good point,
we should include that in our rule for category selection..), I move
api_check to smoke (as Tempest)
patch => https://gerrit.opnfv.org/gerrit/#/c/25783/1

+ Steve in copy

/Morgan

--
Morgan Richomme
Orange/ IMT/ OLN/ CNC/ NCA/ SINA

Network architect for innovative services
Future of the Network community member
Open source Orange community manager

tel. +33 (0) 296 072 106
mob. +33 (0) 637 753 326