Here is such an example from StorPerf [1].  When the docker image is built, I
do a git clone of a specific version of FIO, one which contains a bug fix to
metrics.  This version is then compiled and used at runtime for executing disk
IO.

[1] https://github.com/opnfv/storperf/blob/master/docker/Dockerfile#L78

Regards,
Mark

Mark Beierl
Advisory Solutions Architect
Dell EMC | Office of the CTO
mobile +1 613 314 8106<tel:1-613-314-8106>
mark.bei...@dell.com<mailto:mark.bei...@dell.com>

On Dec 19, 2016, at 12:07, Tapio Tallgren