And I would once again like to remind people that these aren't meant to be
vanity metrics, but a way for us to take a recurring, data - driven look at
ourselves as a community. Catching issues, deprecating projects, having
hard conversations about resource needs : these are all healthy things to
do that will increase our resilience in the long run. Also making sure we
have the right metrics, reports, and analytical lens is important, too.
Please provide your best thoughts to this discussion.

Cheers,
Heather