No, we didn't record the session.

Thanks,
Bryan Sullivan | AT&T

From: Beierl, Mark [mailto:mark.bei...@dell.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2017 12:45 PM
To: SULLIVAN, BRYAN L <bs3...@att.com>
Cc: opnfv-tech-discuss@lists.opnfv.org
Subject: Re: [opnfv-tech-discuss] Models Weekly Meeting A

Hello, Bryan.

I unfortunately was only able to attend a portion of this meeting.  Was there a
recording of what GigaSpaces presented, or is the Google Doc the only thing
that can be reviewed at this time?

Regards,
Mark

Mark Beierl
Advisory Solutions Architect
Dell EMC | Office of the CTO
mobile +1 613 314 8106<tel:1-613-314-8106>
mark.bei...@dell.com<mailto:mark.bei...@dell.com>

On Jan 16, 2017, at 12:14, SULLIVAN, BRYAN L