From: SULLIVAN, BRYAN L
Sent: Thursday, January 12, 2017 6:13 AM
To: 'Michael Polenchuk' <mpolenc...@mirantis.com>
Cc: opnfv-tech-discuss@lists.opnfv.org
Subject: RE: [opnfv-tech-discuss] [Fuel] Danube Status - ready to test in labs?

Hi Michael,

We figured out that much after actually looking at the README file, but the
details of the dea-pod-override.yaml and dha.yaml files are unclear, i.e. how
they should be setup for a specific POD, what are the options and values,
what’s mandatory/optional, etc. In the repo, it looks like they refer to
virtual envs, but after looking at the “secret” lab config versions it’s not
much clearer. There are dozens of fields, subnet specs, etc and it’s unclear
what they all related to. Where is the spec for all that?

Thanks,
Bryan Sullivan | AT&T