-----邮件原件-----
发件人: Yin Tony [mailto:14_...@tongji.edu.cn]
发送时间: 2017年1月23日 22:59
收件人: 'Fu Qiao'
抄送: 'stpierre, edgar'; 'Leon Wang'; 'wanghui71'; 'yuval.brik';
'opnfv-tech-discuss'; 'Ian.Jolliffe'; 'Stefan Arntzen'; 'greg.waines';
'juan_qiu'; 'mathi.naickan'; 'jonas.arndt'; 'yuan.yue'; 'jniu'; 'Peng Liu'
主题: Reply: [opnfv-tech-discuss] [availability] Minutes for HA project weekly
meeting on Jan. 18th

Hi Fu Qiao,

I have to apologize that we don't have any drafts yet for HA test cases in D
release because recently we are taking efforts on framework improving. We asked
for a discussion this time in order to know HA team's suggestions on HA test
cases in D release and then decide what to test.
Before the discussion on test cases , I can share yardstick's current work and
plan on HA in D release, including some improvements on HA testing and
yardstick's UI --- grafana, through which we can see test results of yardstick.