Hi

please find attached the pdf discussed on community priorities for
Danube by the TSC: https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/SWREL/Danube+priorities

In the first part we tried to indicate the main achievements of the
first OPNFV versions and indicate some metrics.

In the second part we tried to identify some problems and tasks/Commons
needed by the "community" to support the sustainable growth of the
scenarios/installers/projects.

A "community" priority is neither a project priority nor a ranking of
expected features.

It is just some work impacting several projects, not always well
identified, because at the interface of several projects but valuable to
give consistency especially for end users or use our resources more
efficiently.

That is why you will not find the future killing features of Danube here
:)...it is more probably in the projects...

These priorities are informative and there is no associated commitments
for Danube.

Finally we started this discussion after the Openstack Summit in
Barcelona, which was too late regarding the Danube version.

For the E release, we would like to start earlier, in order to finalize
this document on first release milestones (not on MS5)

As inputs we already have the EUAG pain points.
A wiki page has been initiated
https://wiki.opnfv.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=8688472
An etherpad is also available to collect community views:
https://etherpad.opnfv.org/p/E-Release_Community_priorities

Doing the exercise earlier could motivate the creation of projects on
priorities that would be uncovered or poorly covered by the existing
projects.

/Morgan

falsifie. Merci.

this message and its attachments.