Aaron,

OK, I added that topic in today’s agenda for Doctor meeting.

Talk to you soon,
Ryota

From: Aaron Smith [mailto:aasm...@redhat.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 07, 2017 12:06 AM
To: Mibu Ryota(壬生 亮太) <r-m...@cq.jp.nec.com>
Cc: opnfv-tech-discuss@lists.opnfv.org
Subject: Re: [opnfv-tech-discuss] [doctor] Further discussion of NFVI / APP
monitoring

Hi Ryota,
 I think this is a good plan.  We can start the discussion in the Doctor
meeting and continue on the "Polling vs Event capture” if needed.

Maybe also start the discussion on what might be the architecture for a
monitoring / notification framework.  Not necessarily
including or not including any of the current component projects; more a
discussion of the "ideal" solution to work towards....

Aaron

On Mon, Feb 6, 2017 at 4:00 AM, Ryota Mibu