From: chenjiankun
Sent: Thursday, February 23, 2017 5:25 PM
To: 'Marco Varlese'
Cc: opnfv-tech-discuss@lists.opnfv.org
Subject: RE: [opnfv-tech-discuss] [yardstick] Yardstick run-time issue

Hi Marco,

I am Jack from yardstick team.

I haven't experienced this issue before. But it seems there are some errors
with the cirros image.

I think you can try to run ping test case in the follow steps:

1.       docker run -itd --privileged --name yardstick opnfv/yardstick:latest

2.       docker exec -it yardstick bash

3.       config and source the openstack openrc file(include EXTERNAL_NETWORK)

4.       load images: you can execute the follow command in this directory:

cd /home/opnfv/repos/yardstick

         bash tests/ci/load_image.sh

5.       run test case

         yardstick -d task start sample/ping.yaml

BTW, can you tell me:

1.       what's your Openstack version in your SUT?

2.       Which yardstick docker are you using?

If you have any other questions, please feel free to let me know. Thanks.

Best Regards,

Jack Chan