Here is a list of topics I propose we try to cover this Friday:

1)      Test case requirement update (Dave Neary) – 20 min

2)      Danube plan review – agreement on TSC report on 3/21 (Wenjing) – 20 min

3)      Functest/yardstick/testWG dependencies update: result DB, refstack,
interface, http/https – (Mathew/Jose/Chris P…) – 15 min

4)      Dovetail test/qa/CI requirements (Uli/Leo) – 15 min

5)      How to get started on test area/test case review (Bryan/Wenjing) – 15
min

6)      AOB – 5 min

This is based on a 1.5 hour long meeting as we discussed last week. If you are
to lead a topic, please come prepared so we can make max use of the meeting
time. Thanks.

I also saw Hongbo’s meeting invite that reverts back to our original 7AM PDT
spot (while rest of the world stays the same hour). I’m not sure if that slot
is free from GTM bridge conflict for 7:00 – 8:30 period, or if something needs
to be changed. Hongbo, can you help sort the bridge problem out? I’m unable to
login to verify one way or the other. It says I have no permission.

Also, Does anyone in US have problem with the new time?

Regards
Wenjing