Hi Mark,

The no of executors for your pod9 slave has been changed from 2 to 1 now.

https://build.opnfv.org/ci/computer/intel-pod9/

From now on, if Jenkins triggers the danube job while job for the master is
running, danube job will wait in the queue until job for the master ends and
vice versa.

We normally use build blocker to prevent concurrent executions of the same type
of jobs using same slave but in your case we don't need this.

/Fatih

From: <opnfv-tech-discuss-boun...@lists.opnfv.org> on behalf of "Beierl, Mark"
<mark.bei...@dell.com>
Date: Wednesday, 29 March 2017 at 16:49
To: "opnfv-tech-discuss@lists.opnfv.org" <opnfv-tech-discuss@lists.opnfv.org>
Subject: [opnfv-tech-discuss] Daily jobs for two streams

I have a bit of a dilemma for StorPerf.  I only have one pod to run the daily
jobs on, and it seeks to push the capacity of the Ceph storage, so I can only
have one job running at time.  But what I cannot see is how to stagger the
start times for the daily master and daily danube jobs.  From what I can see,
the Danube job attempts to start 1 hour after the master job has started,
resulting in job collisions.

How do I stagger them using the jjb, or how do other projects deal with this?

Regards,
Mark

Mark Beierl
Advisory Solutions Architect
Dell EMC | Office of the CTO
mobile +1 613 314 8106<tel:1-613-314-8106>
mark.bei...@dell.com<mailto:mark.bei...@dell.com>