From: opnfv-tech-discuss-boun...@lists.opnfv.org
[mailto:opnfv-tech-discuss-boun...@lists.opnfv.org] On Behalf Of Tim Irnich
Sent: Friday, March 31, 2017 14:53
To: opnfv-tech-discuss@lists.opnfv.org
Subject: [opnfv-tech-discuss] [Dovetail] Initial input on SDNVPN test
compliance with Dovetail criteria

Hi all,

As promised last week, I have started to fill out the test suite structure
template for SDNVPN. I ran a bit out of time but there's some initial input for
discussion here:
https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/sdnvpn/SDNVPN+Testing#SDNVPNTesting-TestcompliancetemplateforDovetail

The same page also contains the detailed test case descriptions.

General comments:

-          it would be good to collect input like this in Dovetail somewhere
(I'd prefer Gerrit over Wiki for that purpose since it's going to be easier to
review & comment), instructions should be provided.

-          The template is asking for a statement if the tests are in the
defined testing scope as set by the C&C committee, which is not yet available.
A catch-22 apparently...

Regards, Tim