From: opnfv-tech-discuss-boun...@lists.opnfv.org
[mailto:opnfv-tech-discuss-boun...@lists.opnfv.org] On Behalf Of Brandon Wick
Sent: Monday, April 10, 2017 10:43 AM
To: opnfv-tech-dis. <opnfv-tech-discuss@lists.opnfv.org>
Subject: [opnfv-tech-discuss] FINAL REMINDER: OPNFV Summit CFP Closes April 10,
11:59 PM PT

OPNFV Technical Community:

This is a reminder that the Call for Proposals (CFP) for the OPNFV
Summit<http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/opnfv-summit>, June 12-15,
Beijing, China, closes Monday, April 10th at 11:59 PM PT. If you haven't
already, we encourage you to prepare and submit a proposal by the deadline. The
six primary tracks are the following:
·  NFV Applications and Orchestration
·  Testing, Infrastructure, and DevOps
·  NFV Strategy and End User Stories
·  NFV Platform Requirements
·  Community and Upstream
·  Futures and Research
Access the CFP
Here<http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/opnfv-summit/program/cfp-details>

We look forward to your submissions. If you have any questions, please email
eve...@opnfv.org<mailto:eve...@opnfv.org>.

Best,

Brandon Wick
OPNFV Head of Marketing, The Linux Foundation
Mobile: +1.917.282.0960  Skype: wick.brandon
Email / Google Talk: bw...@linuxfoundation.org<mailto:bw...@linuxfoundation.org>