Hi doctor committers who has access to the Doctor PODs,

As I said yesterday, I pasted quick notes regarding Doctor CI PODs in OOL.

   https://etherpad.opnfv.org/p/doctor_ci_pod

Please check and update this page if you touch configuration, so that other can
follow. I reported wrong setup procedures yesterday. Apologies... I built those
PODs, but I don't remember how I did it. So we need to check out current
configs and logs in the PODs in order to figure out what I done few months ago.
Maybe we can have a brand new installation from OS when E installers are
available after MS3.

BR,
Ryota